Welcome to the Armstrong Parent Association (APA)
Welcome, AHS Parents! As parents/guardians of Armstrong High School students, you are members of the APA.
The goals of the APA are to:
- Increase Falcon Spirit and Pride
- Improve communications among and between parents and AHS administration
- Provide volunteers to AHS
- Support AHS staff
AHS Parents can choose to contribute to AHS in the following ways:
- Volunteer your Time - You may be involved as fits your schedule. AHS gladly welcomes any time you have to give. Opportunities are available HERE.
- Financial Donations - We gratefully accept financial donations and use them to help with our goals of increasing Falcon Spirit and Pride. They are listed HERE.
- Parent Registration Survey - Completing this survey helps us communicate meetings, minutes and volunteer opportunities. Parent Survey HERE.
Making Parents Proud:
Have you had a chance to watch Armstrong TV? Click HERE.
You are invited to attend the APA meetings which are usually held the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:30am in the Media Center.
2016-2017 meeting dates are tentatively set for the following dates at 7:30 a.m.
Sept. 15, 2016**
Oct. 13, 2016
Nov. 10, 2016
Dec. 8, 2016
Jan. 12, 2017
Feb. 9, 2017
Mar. 9, 2017
Apr. 13, 2017
May 11, 2017
Please drop in whenever your schedule allows.
Some information on parking:
Parents cannot park in reserved spots, but there are 14+ visitor spots available (near the tennis courts and the diagonal spots on the semi-circle); otherwise, parents need to park with the students, which may be in upper lot given that we start after the school day begins. Parents can choose to come early for better spots. All visitors do need to sign in at the lobby window and include a description (“tan Honda van”) or the license plate of the car (hint: snap a phone pic of your license plate) so that you are not issued a ticket. The back lot is also a possibility, if it is not full.
2016-2017 APA Officers
Vice President and Events
Secretary and Falcon Pride
Marketing and PR