Interested students may be . . .
- struggling in classes.
- not attending.
- considering withdrawing from school.
- behind in credits.
1. Students initiate the application process by . . .
being referred (walked-up) by a staff member or administrator.
requesting an application in person.
2. Students pick up an application from the “A” School office.
3. Students return completed application to the “A” School office
and immediately have an interview scheduled.
4. Program director processes all applications and conducts a
5. The “A” School staff reviews applicants. The staff makes
decisions on acceptance into the program.
6. After acceptance, students and parents participate with
director/staff in an intake conference.
7. Students must agree to follow all program policies, parents
must agree to support those policies, and all participants in the
intake conferences sign a document.
8. Students must commit to making positive changes and be
willing to accept help.