|What a great commencement ceremony it was on June 6! To see a wonderful photo album of the event, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RobbinsdaleAreaSchools. Congratulations, graduates, and best of luck in your future!|
Athletic Office hours: Monday Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Click here to contact us.
All Robbinsdale Area Schools student-athletes in grades 7-12 who are planning on participating in a sport at the high school level must register at the Armstrong High School Athletic Office. Registration forms are available at the athletic office and by clicking here. These forms must be completed and signed prior to the first day of practice. Students must be completely registered before they will be allowed to practice or participate in any way. In sport programs where tryouts/cuts are necessary, it is extremely important that the student is completely registered. We strongly recommend that the student-athlete register in person in case any questions should arise or additional signatures are necessary. We will not register any student who has equipment and/or uniforms checked out to him/her from previous participation. Students will be able to turn in registration forms to the Athletic Office for fall sports during the first two weeks in August. Winter and spring sports registrations will be taken two weeks prior to their official start dates.
1. Read the
2. Complete and return the Armstrong Athletic Registration form to the Athletic Office. This form must be turned in once per school year.
Grade 7 and 8 participation information: If you are a 7th or 8th grader and would like to try-out or compete in a High School program, you must fill out a Middle School Request to Participate form and get a copy of your physical from the Middle School nurse. Students who participate in the High School program will pay the registration fee of $210.00. A middle school student who requests to try-out, practice, or compete on a high school team must complete the form prior to the official start date and must have prior approval from the Athletic Director. This form needs to be completed, signed, and delivered to the Athletic Director no less than two weeks prior to the tryout period or start of the season. The Athletic Director may consult with parents, coaches, athletic coordinators, and principals regarding the decision to approve such a request.
Download the Middle School Participation Form
3. Parent/Legal Guardian must sign the Insurance Option Waiver form. Students may not participate without a signature.
4. Physical Exam within the last 3 years. Robbinsdale Area Schools and MSHSL regulations require that all students who participate in District Interscholastic Programs must have a record of a Sports Qualifying Physical Examination performed by a physician within three years on file at participating schools. This exam must be current through the end of the sports season. The physician must sign the District Health and Physical Examination form.
Download the Health and Physical Examination Form
5. Pay required participation fee. Robbinsdale Area Schools has family maximums regarding registration fees. Scholarships are available for student-athletes who are eligible for free-reduced lunch. Other alternative fee plans are available for student-athletes based on financial need. All scholarship or alternative fee plans need to be approved by the Athletic Director. Call the Athletic Office for more detailed information. Checks are to be made payable to Armstrong High School.
6. No student-athlete will be allowed to begin participation or be issued equipment until all signed and completed forms are returned to school personnel. Only registered student-athletes will be allowed to try-out, practice, or compete for Armstrong High School. On the first day of practice, the head coach will receive a list of registered student-athletes. If a student-athletes name is not on this list, they will not be allowed to try-out or practice. There will be NO exceptions.
TURN IN ALL REGISTRATION FORMS TO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE AT ARMSTRONG
Office Hours: Monday Friday 7:30am 3:00pm