Virtual Guidance Office
The Armstrong support staff now have a virtual guidance office with resources for students and families. Students and families can request virtual appointments with their counselor or other support staff.
Student records requests should be faxed to the Guidance Office. Fax number: 763-504-8767
ACT Test Information
The ACT (American College Test) is a national college admissions examination. The ACT is administered on six national test dates in September, October, December, February, April and June. Students can sign-up on-line (only) on ACT website.
At Armstrong, the ACT is taken by all juniors at school in early April. This test is FREE for our juniors; students do not need to register for the test.
School-Based Mental Health Services
Through a community partnership with People Incorporated and a grant from the Minnesota Department of Human Services, Armstrong has an on-site school-based mental health therapist. If you have questions or concerns about your student's social-emotional behavior and would like to access school based mental health services, please contact your student's guidance counselor or our People Incorporated therapist, Carla Sachiko-Wilson, at 651-368-1462. You could also call the Central Access number at 651-774-0011 to schedule an intake right away.
People Inc. Therapist
651-368-1462 | Carla_Sachikowilson@rdale.org
Additional counseling/support staff
- Anna Hjerpe, School Nurse: Anna_Hjerpe@rdale.org | 763-504-8809
- Nancy Burkhardt, Social Worker: Nancy_Burkhardt@rdale.org | 763-504-8828
- Marcy Alexander, Social Worker: Marcy_Alexander@rdale.org | 763-504-8826
- Tim Shaikoski, Psychologist: Tim_Shaikoski@rdale.org | 763-504-8827
- Claire Wegener, School Psychologist: Claire_Wegener@rdale.org | 763-504-8820
- Marquel Curtis, College & Career Center: Marquel_Curtis@rdale.org | 763-504-8742