Admission and Tickets
Adults - $8
Students - $5
Senior citizens - $5
All digital tickets will also include a service charge at check out.
Purchase tickets online by scrolling below, at the Armstrong Activities Office, or at the door.
Admission fees will be charged for the following sports:
- Basketball - boys and girls, all B, JV, and Varsity levels
- Football - varsity only
- Hockey - boys and girls, JV and Varsity levels
- Lacrosse - boys and girls, JV and Varsity levels
- Soccer - boys and girls, JV and Varsity levels
- Volleyball - B, JV and Varsity levels
- Wrestling - all levels
Rules and Expectations
- Treat the other team, fans, and officials with respect and equality, no matter their race, religion, gender, appearance, etc.
- Accept the decisions of the officials
- No outside food or beverages
- No backpacks allowed in the stadium
- No re-entry at the stadium
- No pets allowed at any events
- No signs, banners, or noisemakers
- No full-face paint or anything that covers the face, including masks, helmets, etc.
- No throwing of objects. Any thrown object will not be returned.
If the rules and expectations are not followed, consequences will be given. This can include a warning and/or being asked to leave and/or additional consequences at the discretion of administration.