The Institute for Athletic Medicine (IAM) is proud to provide the contracted athletic training services to Armstrong High School.
IAM is a service of Fairview and North Memorial. A certified athletic trainer is a qualified medical professional who manages the care and prevention
of musculoskeletal injuries. IAM provides orthopedic and sports physical therapy services at 30 Twin Cities locations as well as chiropractic care at 3 locations.
I hope the information on this site will contribute to providing a positive athletic experience for the athletes and parents here at Armstrong. My goal is to provide a high level of care to the student -athletes. I encourage parents to contact me regarding any questions/concerns they might have about injuries.
I also hope that the information provided will better help you understand the profession of Athletic Training and how Certified Athletic Trainers can help your student-athlete to enjoy the best possible experience while at Armstrong High School.
Matt Stoneberg MS, ATC, PES
Institute for Athletic Medicine
- Free injury screening and evaluations for recreational and competitive athletes
- Specialized programs for runners, throwers, golfers, back injuries, athletes needing advanced rehabilitation prior to returning to sport and a special program designed “For Women Only”
- Free - 24 hour athletic medicine hotline for questions about sports related injuries – 952-920-8850
- Referrals to sports medicine physicians and physical therapists
- Referrals for concussion testing