Dear Robbinsdale Area Schools Students and Activities/Athletic Community,
As recommendations for fall sports and activities continue to change, we are now able offer a full menu of fall sports for our students, including football and volleyball. As such, we would like to address attendance at fall events.
Due to safety guidelines provided by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the MSHSL: Spectators are not allowed at indoor sporting events and attendance is limited for varsity football games. Additionally, NO tailgating or viewing parties are allowed on school grounds.
Given the current health pandemic, we want to ensure a safe experience for our student-athletes and community. For football games, we are limited to 125 tickets per game; these 125 tickets will be sold to parents/guardians of participants. No tickets will be sold at the football games and no passes will be honored this year. You will need to have a ticket available to enter the parking lot.
Below are guidelines of attendance and sport access across fall sports:
- Cross Country parent/guardian and student spectators are limited to two in attendance, after an initial no attendance policy from the MSHSL.
- Girls Swimming and Diving has no fans/parents attending meets. Meets are live streamed on the team Facebook page.
- Girls Tennis adjusted their spectator experience to outside the facility and 12 feet from the fence.
- Volleyball is not permitted to have any students or parents/guardians in attendance. Here are the links to watch all levels of volleyball matches via live stream.
Facebook: will be live stream or watch party
YouTube: may need to subscribe (free)
- Varsity Soccer game attendance is also limited to 150 total spectators (home).
- Varsity Football is limited to 125 spectators. Our first home game can be watched live on CCX – Channel 12. We will share links to live streams of other games.
- Fine Arts will be preparing to live stream their events, as no spectators are permitted inside our building.
We understand and sympathize with disappointment in not having students or the community attend our football and volleyball games this fall, home or away. As disappointing as this may be, we are excited our student-athletes have a chance to play the fall sports they love and have trained hard for this past summer. And we are asking for your help.
First, with patience and understanding -- please realize we are complying with state mandates. Second, please help us get our fall sports teams to the end of their seasons without disruption. You can help by wearing your face covering, practicing social distancing and cheering on our teams from home.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Activities Department directly at 763-504-8833 or email@example.com. You can also email questions and feedback through our Let’s Talk platform by clicking here.
Armstrong High School