Armstrong Parent Association (APA)
As parents/guardians of Armstrong High School students, you are members of the APA. We will be working closely with the administrators to identify how the APA can support Armstrong during this unusual year. Watch for opportunities to connect virtually and safely in-person during the year.
Focus of the APA
- Promote Falcon Spirit and Falcon Pride
- Build student, parent and school community
- Provide volunteer support to AHS
- Beautify the high school campus
Connect and Join Us Today
- Sign up for emails: tinyurl.com/register4APA
- Volunteer: tinyurl.com/volunteer4APA
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate on the web: falconpride
- Or send a check to:
Armstrong Parent Association, Inc.
Armstrong High School
10635 36th Ave. N.
Plymouth, MN 55441