Student Support Center
Engage family and community partners to support the needs of our students and families by offering various supports during the Distance Learning and hybrid models, including academic supports, social/emotional and mental health supports, and connecting students and families to community resources.
Technology Support & Troubleshooting
There is limited summer tech support, if you need help please contact your summer program.
Hotspots can be provided to families who do not currently have quality internet access; please complete the hotspot request form.
Families should continue to follow the District's Family Use Agreement and Acceptable Use policy.
- Academic Help
- Chemical Health Supports
- Community Resources
- Culture & Climate Specialist
- Harrassment, Violence, Discrimination or Bullying Report
- Nutrition Services
- School-Linked Therapy (Mental Health)
- School Nurse
- Special Education Resource Room
- Social Workers/School Psychologists/Assistant Principals